Thursday, July 8, 2010

Choreia

Today was a wonderful day at the Panta Rei school, Choreia. It was wonderful going through their halls! There were many children there in their extended day summer school program all waiting to get picked up. All the rooms were like what I had imagined them to be and more. The children in the school were told of our tour and were highly anticipating our visit. They were, at least in our case, very well behaved. A little child woke up during my perusing of her room and she quickly clung to her teacher immediately. It was so cute ☺ I didn’t mean to startle her! The other children in the toddler room were playing a singing game in a circle with their friends- adorable. Finally, the preschool children downstairs were independently playing downstairs in their groups, enjoying the liberty they had with fewer children in the room. I loved the whole experience so much I think I may purchase more books than the ones I already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment