Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Today is going to be hot, hot, hot! (do-do-do-dooooo....the song is stuck in my head already! haha!) It's 7:30am right now, and it's already over 70 degrees. Supposed to get up to 92-93 degrees, and my American body enjoys air conditioning....however, AC is not a necessity here in Italy - more of a luxury. If it gets too hot, I might just be joining in with these kids in the fountains - haha!

Today's lineup of classes include:
  • Observation, Documentationa nd Interpretation by Simona Bonilauri & Laura Rubizzi
  • Breakout sessions - I'm choosing "Shadow Stories: Poetics of an Encounter" by Paola Barchi (Just bought a book about shadow play yesterday - excited for this one!)
  • A pizza lunch buffet - yum!
  • Presentation of the Photography Research Project "Enchanted Words" by Mirella Ruozzi and Mara Davoli
We are done EARLY today at only 4:30pm! People are traveling and taking off today, so we have time to ourselves. I'm hoping to find a pool to swim, walk around the park and of course plan out our weekend!

Yesterday I bought 70 Euros worth of Reggio Books and today I'm buying one more. They are just so inspiring and really give me some great ideas for teaching methods that I could even incorporate for my little guys with special rights. (love it)

Happy HOT Day!
Car

No comments:

Post a Comment